- Brush them after every wear to maintain a fresh look.
- The best way to take care of your woolens is the good old fashion hand washing, unless of course the label suggests otherwise.
- NEVER hang your woolen garments in a clothes line to dry. Lay it on a smooth surface away from sunlight and heat and allow it to dry in room temperature.
- Never iron woolen garments when it’s dry. Always use steam heat when pressing.
- Fold them neatly instead of hanging them on hangers. Don’t cramp them up together as it might cause wrinkles, which might get difficult or get ride of.
SIJJL’s Beige Pom Pom Trapper hat’s outer shell is all natural wool, inside lining is mostly soft faux-fur and partially fleece. The tassel pom poms make the trapper hat stylish; one can’t resist playing with them.
SIJJL’s Trapper hat design is inspired by Russian hats that are designed to withstand the wildly cold Siberian winters. Hence, whether you are on a ski slope or on a hiking trail or at a stripmall shopping during the winter season, or ice-skating at Rockefeller center in NYC during Holidays, the Trapper hat sure will keep you warm and comfortable while keeping you in touch with the current fashion.
Buy SIJJL’s Beige Trapper hat at: http://shop.sijjl.com/Fur-Lined-Hats_c2.htm